MENU

Slide

Friday, January 30, 2009

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here:



Serene: Hahahas! OH THAT!
Wahh, you got photographic memory ah,
ahahs see one time then rmb already!

SillyP: hahas, awww, thanks babe!

sEreNe: Thanks you babe! (:
Nadnut: heh, ok! After Feb 20! ):

Ash: Hahahs, the concealer one is for day,
and the massaging essense is for night actually!

Queenie: Hahahas, yeah, like whatever right!
Why would be care about comments from these weird people :x

Huanlin: Wahh! Why like that!
Then did you bring it to LG service centre or something?
Yuki: I guess you can wash them, but what's the point!
just buy new ones! hahas, they're pretty cheap anyway!
but i do think that brushes are better investments thou.
Jess:hehe, no problem sweetie. (:

Orange: Aldo! But it was the last piece thou!

Millie:
Aldo! But it was the last piece thou!

Jessica:
Aldo! But it was the last piece thou!
the price is in the blogpost!

MMM: I use makeup wipes babe!
it wouldn't damage it as long as you're careful!

Eye:
Yup! hahahas of course! Felicia: Ahhh, didnt catch you during CNY!

Quennie:
hahahs, it is clean enough!
If you're afraid that it's not clean enough use two wipes luh!

Esther: Aldo! it's the last piece for the pink thou,
but got black! (:

Maryann:
Hahahahs Bleah! You're the smelliest!
Indian food ahhhhhh~

Kingnie: (: lol, if you have a problem with my dressing,
why even bother to read my blog to irritate your precious eyes?


Fibi:
Got it from Zipia.com! (:

Jungal:
I love Ettusais too! ^-^

Queenie: ohehe, yup i have the whitening makeup base
and i love it! Try it try it!


Minn:
the foundation case is from Majorlica Majorca!

JoAnn:
hahahas, no lah, not at all! lol
Your blog is really cute thou! (:

Kok: I live in HDB! Why so kaypo? lol

Yuling:
Hahahahs, HURRY GO WHERE!
After 20feb lah! After exams i everyday meet you also can! :x

Yq:
Duh! Of course luh!

Passerby:
Size S!

Linda:
hahas, an acquantiance introduce
me for a salon hair ad actually!


Cx:
Awww! Thank you sweetie! (:

Elroy:
Can't see my chin?
hahas, maybe it's time for a trip to the optician?
Why are you reading my blog when
i look horrible to you? (:


Human:
Hahahas, you're so funny!

Anon: hahas, an acquantiance introduce
me for a salon hair ad actually!


Kyupi:
Hehehe Aww girl, just ignore them!

Nicolas:
Hahahs, little boy ah, you sure know me sooo
darn well that you know "practically ALL my flaws?"


If you do know me in person i would prefer you
to tell me whatever you said in person.
But i don't think you'll ever dare to do that?
And once more, i do not need you to like however i dress,
Because i will continue to wear whatever shit i like,
and i'm not the kind of person who will go and
turn into some skinny stick just to please you/make you happy.


Jess:
Aww sweetie, just ignore him. lol.

Lisa:
heheh, whatever, right? (:












Happy Chinese New Year y'all!
So how's your CNY celebration?
&&& How's the ang pow collection?! heh.







The other day afew strands of my eyelash extensions dropped
and my itchy hands couldn't resist touching and pulling it,
so i went online to search on how to remove eyelash extension
properly without harming your real lashes!

The solution is baby oil or olive oil!
it'll loosen the hold of the adhesive.

I used johnsons and johnsons babyoil!
I know some of you will be like asking,
"huh, what for remove yourself?
Go to Milly's and she'll remove for you what!"


LOL! I know! but, too lazy to go all the way to town
to remove the extensions luh. :x


Spent an hour or more removing the extensions.
really a shitload of eyelash extensions! hahahas







My CNY was pretty boring this year,
Grandma house on the 1st day,
my cousins and aunties and uncles were all gambling,
but i don't gamble.. so i was like boooored to death,
watch stupid tv programs and stuffing myself to death
with kueh lapis!

Lol, every year i'll be the one polishing off ALL
the kueh lapis at my grandma house! so paiseh! :x

Then my aunties and uncles will be like..
"ahhh, eat eat eat, don't paiseh,
still have more in the kitchen!
"







2nd day of CNY, going to my favourite grandma house!




Grandma stuffed me up with her abalones and her great cooking!



then my parents fetched me over to boyf's house
and boyf and i went to the kbox in Marina Square
with his brother and parents.

i kinda hate going to ktv actually :x
it's soooo boring! i hate sitting around doing nothing
and listening to people sing on and on..

what's so fun about that?!






Received some of my spree loots and
clothes lovingly sponsered by FrenchFleur
.





Crabtree & Evelyn hand & body lotion.
it's my new favourite! I always apply it all over my body after bathing
and it leaves you smelling soooo nice with that light rose scent!



Loots from ASOS spree & Frenchfleur!
Love the pretty dresses frenchfleur sent me!
I wore it on the 1st day of CNY already~








In the cab to Plaza Singapura to meet boyf for dinner
at Mahattan Fish Market!





After dinner, went to the nuffnang movie screening for Inkheart!






Sayonara, loves,
gotta go study for my business management paper tmr!
Wish me luuuuuck, My schedule is like, totally full tmr,
shaaaagged!


No comments: